5 Excellent Road Trips in Canada to Try Out in 2018
Canada has a wide range of travel opportunities, but one of the best ways to explore our beautiful country is the open road. If you are ready to explore the road trips of Canada, you have numerous routes to choose from. To help narrow down that list, the team at Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres has compiled a list of our five favorite courses to try out first.
5 Canadian Road Trips to Put at the Top of Your List
Make a New Year’s resolution this year to get out more as a family and explore Canada. On your road trip bucket list, be sure to include these five fun exploration routes:
- The Coast Mountain Circle Route of Vancouver: If you want to keep it local, try out the Coast Mountain Circle Route. This journey takes a weekend to enjoy fully, and if you have a few days to spare, you can soak up even more of the sites along the way. The views on this route are breathtaking. Your first stop is at Squamish, a favorite rock-climbing spot. Next, you hit Whistler, which offers world-class hiking trails. During this route, you also get to see the Harrison Hot Springs and catch the Coast Mountains on your way back home.
- Calgary to Lake Louise: You need at least four days for this trip. Along the way, you stop at the 1988 Olympic games location, Calgary Stampede, Columbia Icefield, snowmobile at Lake Louise, tour Sulphur Mountain, and even catch the ghost stories of Banff Springs.
- The Gaspésie Tour in Montreal: The Gaspésie Tour is famous and was featured in the National Geographic Traveler back in 2011 for their “20 Best Trips of 2011.” You start in the city of Montreal and then head out on a 1500-kilometre adventure, which will take a weekend. Along the way, you see the stunning national parks, hiking trails, and even bird sanctuaries.
- The Cabot Trail in Halifax: The Cabot Trail is one of the most famous trails in Canada and only consists of 297 kilometres. The trail loops around Nova Scotia, taking you through Cape Breton Highlands National Park and passing quaint little towns along the way.
- The Muskoka’s and Algonquin Park: If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, the Muskoka’s and Algonquin Park route in Ontario is perfect for you. The stops along the way are what make this journey the best, including Bracebridge, Port Carling, Gravenhurst, and Huntsville.
Make Sure Your Vehicle is Ready for a Road Trip with Auto Repairs in Vancouver and Its Surrounding Cities
Before you head out on your next road trip, make sure your vehicle is ready for the trip. Proper maintenance is critical, especially for long rides. Not only do you want a quick safety check before you head out, but you also want to perform your routine maintenance (such as an oil change and tire rotation).
Bring your vehicle into Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres so that our technicians can make sure your car is ready for whatever road trip lies ahead.
Schedule a quick maintenance appointment or find an auto repair shop near you today. Got questions about auto repair in Vancouver and its surrounding cities? Then contact the nearest centre, and our staff can help answer your questions.
Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres Address Common Issues
Here at Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres in British Columbia, we’re always pleased to help our customers get the most out of their cars and trucks. To that end, we’ll add a relevant blog topic from time to time to keep you up to date and getting the most out of your vehicle.