Steering & Suspension Repair In Vancouver & Surrounding Cities
Your vehicle relies on proper steering and suspension to maintain control on the road. Your car’s steering and suspension systems work along with your brakes and tires to effectively steer, stop, and stabilize your car. If you have concerns about your car’s performance, help is close at hand! Visit a Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres shop near you; we’re known for reliable steering and suspension auto repair in Vancouver and throughout BC and Alberta.
Accurate Diagnosis Of Steering & Suspension Problems
Watch for several warning signs that your vehicle may need steering and suspension services:
- Your vehicle pulls to the left or right.
- You must constantly adjust the steering wheel to maintain a direction.
- Your steering wheel vibrates or jerks around.
- Your brakes don’t stop the vehicle efficiently.
- Your tires are wearing unevenly or more than normal.
- You hear loud knocks, clunks, or squeaks whenever you drive over a bump in the road.
- Your vehicle continues to move up and down, even after passing over a bump in the road.
Some of these issues can be fixed with smaller repairs like realigning your tires or refilling power steering fluid. However, because your steering and suspension system is made up of many complex components, you should let one of our professional technicians perform an inspection to pinpoint and repair the problem.
Vancouver Steering & Suspension Experience You Can Trust
At Minit-Tune & Brake, we have over 35 years of experience in steering and suspension repair for Vancouver car owners. Our teams, now scattered across Vancouver, BC and Alberta, are equipped to perform any repairs to your steering and suspension systems. We can also replace any parts, including shocks, ball joints, struts, idler arms, sway bar links, pitman arms, and tie rod ends. Since we use only trusted name-brand parts, you can feel confident in the quality of your repairs.