Everything You Need to Know About Minit-Tune
For over four decades, Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres have embraced old fashioned customer service while managing to stay at the forefront of automotive technology. The original ideals instilled by Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres’ founders, Roy Shand and Sam Amlani, continue to lead the company today—creating a customer friendly atmosphere where service reigns supreme.
The “while you wait” business model offers convenient service that can be finished while customers run errands or continue their daily routines, defining a niche for qualified technicians. Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres offer a wide range of services using only name brand parts.
Check out this great video for additional information on the company and learn more about what we can do for you.
An Overview of Available Services
Minit-Tune & Brake employs only trained technicians and apprentices with the experience to get the job done right the first time. Our services include:
- Oil Change Maintenance: BC drivers are all too familiar with the extreme weather conditions that vary across Canada. This can create a need for more frequent oil changes and filter replacements. It’s recommended that you change your oil every 5000-8000 km.
- Brakes: With the hillside roads of Vancouver and the icy conditions of northern BC, brakes always need to be in top condition. As a rule of thumb, brakes should be inspected at each oil change to prevent problems before they start.
- Maintenance Tune-Ups: Every vehicle runs better and lasts longer when properly maintained.
- Exhaust Systems: Staying compliant with Vancouver emission requirements is important for both the environment and the health of a vehicle’s occupants. Carbon monoxide is dangerous and it’s important to keep the exhaust system well-maintained.
- New Vehicle Service: Minit-Tune technicians are qualified to perform factory scheduled maintenance at any of our 18 convenient locations.
- Steering and Suspension: When your vehicle starts to pull to one side or stops responding immediately to your turns, it’s time to have the steering and suspension inspected.
- Cooling System: No one wants to be stranded by the side of the road with an overheating vehicle. Visit a technician as soon as you notice any problems and stop a small leak from turning into a huge inconvenience.
- Automatic Transmission Fluid: Changing transmission fluid can be done during any of your vehicle’s regular maintenance visits.
- Heating and Air Conditioning: Summer’s here and BC temperatures have rivaled those of California. Make sure that your heating and air conditioning are up to par.
- Engine and Transmission Repairs: Minit-Tune can service even the newest engine models.
- Batteries and Charging Systems: Signs of a worn-out battery can include dim lights, sputtering, or nothing at all. Batteries should be replaced at least every five years to avoid sudden and inconvenient failures.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections: Minit-Tune technicians can make you feel confident in your choice of vehicle. Talk to us before you commit to any sale.
- Wheel Alignment: Stop at any of our Vancouver or surrounding locations to prolong the life of your tires and to keep you safely on the road.
- Tires and Tire Repairs: The right tires can increase gas mileage and keep you safe during harsh northern winters. Inspect and replace them often.
- Electrical Systems: Newer vehicles rely heavily on complex electrical systems. The highly trained professionals at Minit-Tune stay up-to-date and can repair even the newest electrical systems.
Our Quality Guarantee
Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres is committed to the highest level of quality, which is why we offer warranties and service guarantees on most of our parts. Be safe, be smart, and trust us with your vehicle!
Contact any of our auto centres in Vancouver and surrounding cities to make an appointment or to speak to one of our representatives. You can also reach us by phone, or by using our easy online contact form.
Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres Address Common Issues
Here at Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres in British Columbia, we’re always pleased to help our customers get the most out of their cars and trucks. To that end, we’ll add a relevant blog topic from time to time to keep you up to date and getting the most out of your vehicle.