Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres Looking to Open More Franchises
Have you ever wanted to be your own boss? Are you interested in offering your community quality maintenance and auto repair near Vancouver? Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres is looking to open more franchise locations in British Columbia and the surrounding Alberta areas.
Why Become a Franchise Owner?
Franchises are tremendous entrepreneurial opportunities. Because our company is already a well-established, trusted and award-winning service provider, you are entering into a franchise that is stable, affordable and experiencing excellent growth.
Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres also has close to four decades of experience and we have perfected the art of opening and fine-tuning franchise operations. We are one of the most competitive franchises in the industry and have a potential for excellent income and profits.
Just a few things you should know about joining us include:
- Low capital costs. To start your own franchise as a lease, you only need $200,000. While other costs can vary, this low upfront cost makes opening a franchise reachable for just about every new business owner.
- Deposits are affordable. We only require a $5,000 franchise fee deposit to guarantee your location and the remaining balance of $20,000 once you are accepted.
- Competitive service fees and promotions. We know that you need help getting your franchise up and running, which is why we arrange advertising and promotions. All of our franchises have seen substantial growth and customer intake because of our marketing methods.
- Quality control. We want your Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centre to be successful and carry on the proud brand we have established. That is why we supervise the quality of your service, premises and parts. These standards are what make all of our franchises successful and will ensure that your location truly represents our brand in the best way.
- Multiple franchise opportunities. Are you looking to open more than just one franchise location? We have no limits on franchises and you are more than welcome to submit applications for multiple locations in the country.
- Fast approval and setup. You can get your franchise started as quickly as possible. All it takes is submitting an application, paying the fees and you are ready to go.
To learn more about this exciting franchise opportunity and open your own auto repair service in Vancouver or surrounding areas, contact Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres today or call our head office at 604-684-5515.
Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres Address Common Issues
Here at Minit-Tune & Brake Auto Centres in British Columbia, we’re always pleased to help our customers get the most out of their cars and trucks. To that end, we’ll add a relevant blog topic from time to time to keep you up to date and getting the most out of your vehicle.